Thursday, June 6, 2013

Right Place At The Right Time! ("the ministry of presence")

This was something that happened to me a few months ago. I actually posted this story on Facebook, but I know many people I know don't have Facebook. So, here ya go!

Ran into Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies tonight. She had ran her Town Car off the road. Thank God I spotted her car in the ditch and that she was unharmed. I called the police then waited for them to arrive. Fortunately we were able to... get her car backed out, but she seemed so upset & confused. She really had no idea where she was at. The officer decided to find her a ride home rather than let her drive. So, I kept her company till they could get ahold of her family to pick her up. Sometimes, the best thing possible is "the ministry of presence"!
All in all my date with 92 year old Granny wasn't too bad ha-ha-ha, and became something I could write about too.
Thank you, Lord for allowing me to be in the right place at the right time. Not always convenient, but I wouldn't have it any other way!



No comments:

Post a Comment