Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wait, I Say

My problem is, that I try, too hard sometimes. Finally, when I have exhausted myself, and my own resources the Lord steps in and makes happen, just what He said He would happen all in an instant. (Habakkuk 2:3) says, "For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not delay."
 Just cause He spoke it doesn't mean I'm the one to go out and make it happen on my own terms. (Proverbs 19:21) says, "There are many plans in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand." It is the Apostle Paul that has said in (1 Corinthians 3:6) who says, " have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase." After many attempts in the past to make stuff happen all on my own I finally received great revelation of (Philippians 4:13) "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
 I know that only in Jesus do I succeed! All the devices of the heart and flesh have ill intent in them. Ohh, but when I am lead of the Lord, failure is hopeless and my success is inevitable! (Romans 8:31) If God is for me who can be against me? (Romans 8:38) For in Him I am more than a conquerer!
Heleighluiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment